Deadline Extended to May 4th
You are invited to submit your proposal here.
For this reason, we strongly recommend that you only start to fill the submission form once you have decided on:
- Title and brief description of the session ( max. 300 words)
- Name and contact details of co-host(s), in case you plan to deliver the session jointly
- Which strand (Please select one of these strands: 1. Meaningful Learning for Young Children; 2. Meaningful Preparation of the Workforce; 3. Meaningful Support for Families; 4. Meaningful Use of Technology)
- Format of the session (Please select one of these options: Discussion forum, Panel discussion, Debate on a controversial issue, Mind mapping session, Interactive workshop on a specific topic, Presentation followed by discussions, Open space session, Poster presentations)
- Duration (Please select one of these options: 30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes)
- Estimated number of participants (Please select one of these options: approx. 20 participants, approx. 30 participants, approx. 40 participants)
- Equipment specifications (Please select from these options: flipchart, Equipment for Power Point presentations, Equipment to show video material, other equipment)
Please plan to provide one of the following formats for your presentation:
- Discussion forum1
- Panel discussion2
- Debate on a controversial issue
- Mind mapping session
- Open space session
- Interactive workshop on a specific topic
- Presentation followed by discussions
- Poster presentations
- Please feel free to suggest any other kind of formats that would suit the
conference aims and theme
1The discussion should raise a specific problem, on which participants to the forum could
contribute with different views in giving answers/solutions.
2The discussion should focus on a specific issue of large interest that require in depth analysis.
The panelists should present diverse views/approaches on the issue.